The Grateful 8
8 Reasons to use kettle bells for Fat loss and Fitness
- Firstly kettle bell training can be accessible to everyone, you don’t need a gym membership, you don’t even need a huge amount of space! Its also safe for anyone of any age, size or fitness ability. You will never need to miss a workout again because ” I couldn’t make it to the gym”. You can train in the space and time of your own home.
- Kettlebells will give you a functional workout. In other words they will work your muscles & movements in the same way you do everyday activities, for example, carrying your luggage, picking up your children, carrying your shopping. As we always say to our female clients ” your handbags could weight heavier then a kettlebell you use”.
- Kettlebells are one of the most effective and versatile pieces of equipment you can find. You can get a total body workout in under 20 minutes, so you can lose weight & in less time! Kettlebells can do every job, they can help you lose weight, build muscle, tone up, strengthen, improve your core, mobility and your endurance. They are great for improving sport performance as well as improving or maintaining your all round fitness.
- The kettlebell swing exercise is one of the best exercises you can do to help burn fat & speed up your metabolism, so your still burning calories long after you have finished. A correct and efficient swing will also improve your posterior chain, your core muscles and cardiovascular fitness.
- For any women reading this and still fearing the kettle bell will make you big and bulky, it won’t! kettle bells will help you lose weight, strengthen all over, tone up and help you get lean. Some high profile fans of using kettle bells are, Jennifer Aniston, Penelope Cruz, Jessica Biel, Heidi Klum and others.
- Kettlebell training is far more interesting, so therefor less chance of you getting bored or giving up after a while. You can a serious cardio sweat workout on, as opposed to running on a treadmill. You can enjoy functional strength exercises without the repetion and boredom of isolated reps. Kettlebell training can be, dare we say it.. fun! Kettlebell exercises can be unique and you can make it as fun as you want it to be. If you have attended our kettle bell classes, you will know that not one class is the same, its always varied and unique.
- Different from training with dumbbells and barbells. The off centered weight of a kettle bells recruits more stabilising muscles and works the targeted muscles through a wider range of motion. Unlike a dumbbell/barbell
- Will develop your core strength like no other! Every exercise you do with the kettle bell requires you to use your core! so even when you think you are targeting your upper body, you’re still using your core and this goes for every exercise and every movement. Some of the most common feedback we get from people after training with kettle bells with us, is that they really notice the difference and engagement that they are feeling continuously from using kettlebells .
So there you have it, kettle bells can be a fundamental tool to help you towards your health and fitness goals. We have been using them for around 10 years now and have had great success across the board. If your interested in doing kettle bells with us, whether that be an individual session, a workshop or a group class, be sure to contact us by either filling out a contact form, signing up to our newsletter for all our latest info and on social media! Also if you like this blog post please feel free to share on Facebook, twitter, ECT… sharing is caring!